Monday, March 29, 2021

Week 8 Post 2

 Today, I continued editing the film introduction.

After figuring out the whole audio situation, I had all of the clips that I had shot arranged in order. I did run into one last issue though. With everything together, the full video was over 5 minutes long. In planning, I hadn't anticipated for all the time the walking shots would take in order to retain its continuity. That said, I needed to find somewhere else to cut time off. 

Unfortunately, I ended up landing on the trip scene. It actually ended up going on for longer than 2 minutes by itself. I cut out all of the extra shots of the car, all of the changes between the trip, and the normal shots of Donavan walking. This not only got the video to its correct time slot, but it also allowed for more continuity and better quality overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Post 3 (Video Link)

 https://youtu.be/T5_hKAWVZRo