Friday, March 26, 2021

Week 7 Post 3

 Today, I wanted to continue the editing process. 

In order to attack this opening, I wanted to begin editing the end of the scene first as I knew this would be the hardest to put together. I had the most outtakes from that part as it was very hard to match up the different sequences between David walking normally and crawling on the ground. During filming, I decided to utilize the trees in the park to attempt to transition between these two stages. While editing, I realized that this idea worked out almost perfectly. My group members feared that this would make the scene hard to follow, however, it ended up working out perfectly.

The only issue I ran into while editing this part was that I had the volume on the microphone turned up a tad too much, which meant that the mic was picking up my footsteps over David's. I figured I would deal with this problem later as it probably meant that I would eventually have to re-record the audio for the entire scene and just stitch it over the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Post 3 (Video Link)

 https://youtu.be/T5_hKAWVZRo