Friday, February 19, 2021

Creating content based on target audience.

 Today, I took it upon myself to think about what type of content should be implicated in the film opening. After talking to my group, I thought it would be a good idea to create a film opening that looks to the future in the movie, I.E. at the end of the opening, it says 2 days earlier or something along those lines. This allows us to demonstrate the climax of the movie in the film opening. Now, rather than having to set up a story in our film opening, we can essentially leave it to the imagination of the viewer what he or she believes the movie is about and how the characters got to the point that they were at during the film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Post 3 (Video Link)

 https://youtu.be/T5_hKAWVZRo